Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keep it Clean

You may have noticed that my page is changing. I am still fine tuning some things. It can be quite dizzying with so many pictures to look at and choose from. But it is finally quiet here and I had some real time to look at Ideas for my page. Hope you like them.
We cleaned out our filled to the hilt garage the other weekend and not surprisingly found that over 75% of the stuff wont fit back in, so it is time for a garage sale..sell online and give away. Of course most of the things in the garage are not mine. I have a knack for being the person to store things for you because I have the room, or so I thought. I don't know how it was all in there, but it was! So I have had to gather everyone together to find out who wants to keep what and WHY?! I am definitely not good at holding a garage sale. Or I should say I've never really had one of my own. In fact I really have no clue on how much something should cost at a garage sale. I have noticed that if I have had something to sell, the person buying suddenly becomes an expert on what ever it is I am selling and then the price I have drops below half of the already give away price I thought I had it at! I guess I should just be glad to have a clean garage and let it go to someone else's garage. Until one of us goes and buys it back again and it returns.

No comments:

Susan's Kitchen

Hi
I am Susan.
Welcome to my new blog. Cooking, baking, and kitchen gadgets are a few of my favorite hobbies. I am a professional home baker and cook and hope to give and gain new and old recipies. Any idea's for kitchen shopping and gadgets always catch my eye. I watch the cooking channel also. I find it is easy for me to teach people new to cooking and love doing so. One of my granddaughter's is a pastry chef. We all enjoy cooking in my family... So lets get cookin!

Home made fav's

Home made fav's
what's in the oven!

About Me

My photo
I am looking to gather a group that can work together, prosper, and spread the Good news as a team..No Experience Required