Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thanks Darren Rowse's Problogger

I would suggest that anyone wanting to start a blog of any kind personal or professional business Problogger is a great place to start. It is easy to read and started by some one just like me who had no experience when he began. As a first time blogger, I must admit I didn't think I would make it this far. I spent days reading for hours trying to understand what this was all about. Once I thought I got it, I would stumble on stuff. Then I had another 3 day stall just trying to figure out how to add something.
So I must say I am proud of myself for this site. With information from the http://problogger.com/ my knowledge is growing and fast. I have read almost all of the pages there are on Darren's site and It has helped me more than I thought possible. Thank You Darren for not holding any secrets and being so honest and explaining things so well even I was able to understand!

No comments:

Susan's Kitchen

Hi
I am Susan.
Welcome to my new blog. Cooking, baking, and kitchen gadgets are a few of my favorite hobbies. I am a professional home baker and cook and hope to give and gain new and old recipies. Any idea's for kitchen shopping and gadgets always catch my eye. I watch the cooking channel also. I find it is easy for me to teach people new to cooking and love doing so. One of my granddaughter's is a pastry chef. We all enjoy cooking in my family... So lets get cookin!

Home made fav's

Home made fav's
what's in the oven!

About Me

My photo
I am looking to gather a group that can work together, prosper, and spread the Good news as a team..No Experience Required