Thursday, April 24, 2008

New blogger

Hi Everyone,

I am a new blogger and learning as I go, so I hope you can bear with me. I've created this section to share some of my love for cooking and baking. As I grow and go I hope to hear from some of you. I will be sharing tips, as well as recipe's and Idea's. Though I am not a professional cook or baker outside my home, I have many years of tried and true kitchen experience.
I am the mother of three grown children and grandmother of 7 beautiful grandchildren, with my first great-grandchild coming soon this August!!! We all cook in my family and love cooking together! Though some are still learning, My oldest granddaughter is a Pastry Chef!




Thought I would show some pictures of my ever growing family.



My youngest son Jason his wife Beth grandson Max granddaughter Micaela, and my sister Chris

granddaughters' Theresa (left) Halli (right) and their new baby brother Freddy in 2006
My granddaughter Cherie in 2007




No comments:

Susan's Kitchen

Hi
I am Susan.
Welcome to my new blog. Cooking, baking, and kitchen gadgets are a few of my favorite hobbies. I am a professional home baker and cook and hope to give and gain new and old recipies. Any idea's for kitchen shopping and gadgets always catch my eye. I watch the cooking channel also. I find it is easy for me to teach people new to cooking and love doing so. One of my granddaughter's is a pastry chef. We all enjoy cooking in my family... So lets get cookin!

Home made fav's

Home made fav's
what's in the oven!

About Me

My photo
I am looking to gather a group that can work together, prosper, and spread the Good news as a team..No Experience Required