Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day is May 11!!!

Mother's Day is this Sunday May 11!
Besides some of the more traditional gifts such as candy, flowers and always a nice card! Try some personal touches from you.

Start her day with a great homemade breakfast, or breakfast at her favorite restaurant.
Some great gifts for mom would be a maid service for the day or even once a week for the month of May so you can spend more time together.(make sure she could handle it first, some Mom's don't like strangers in their house!) Or better yet do the cleaning yourself:)
Offer to clean out her garage or attic and possibly find hidden treasures.
Mother's Day is the day to put issues and other things aside and make special time for Mom. If your Mother is no longer here remember her in your own spsecial way, and if you and Mom are not on the best of terms..,you may know someone who is!special to you. Somethings can be such a misunderstanding that the issue has blocked the way. Either way be good to Mom and yourself Plan ahead and make it good!
Here's wishing every Mom a great thought and a great Day!

No comments:

Susan's Kitchen

Hi
I am Susan.
Welcome to my new blog. Cooking, baking, and kitchen gadgets are a few of my favorite hobbies. I am a professional home baker and cook and hope to give and gain new and old recipies. Any idea's for kitchen shopping and gadgets always catch my eye. I watch the cooking channel also. I find it is easy for me to teach people new to cooking and love doing so. One of my granddaughter's is a pastry chef. We all enjoy cooking in my family... So lets get cookin!

Home made fav's

Home made fav's
what's in the oven!

About Me

My photo
I am looking to gather a group that can work together, prosper, and spread the Good news as a team..No Experience Required