Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'll be there..Blogging

Well it has been almost two weeks since I have started this blog as well as a couple others. I am doing more research and re-research than I ever thought I would do. But I am so drawn to it and so involved. I love it! I am wondering why I didn't know about this before!Learning about adsence and others is still a great task. Because I don't really have computer lingo savvy. I am sorta hit and miss. Some of the things I add including this blog, go through but I have no Idea where they go or if they are going anywhere. All the tutorials I have read thus far make it sound so easy! I already have a collection of web addresses and websites to refer to. And yes they are very helpful until I get to my own page.., sometimes. I know it is very early after all, I'd never even heard of Blogging before a month or so ago so in that statement alone I think I have done very well! So I will keep reading , searching, testing and of course blogging! I feel I found a niche for myself. My Blog doesn't have technical stuff in it because I don't really know any. And I have noticed most of the blogs I have read are talking about great subjects until they say just blah blah blah,..blah blah..blah. Well that's how it reads for me right now. But I will catch up and I will be right there along side of some of you..blogging away..

No comments:

Susan's Kitchen

Hi
I am Susan.
Welcome to my new blog. Cooking, baking, and kitchen gadgets are a few of my favorite hobbies. I am a professional home baker and cook and hope to give and gain new and old recipies. Any idea's for kitchen shopping and gadgets always catch my eye. I watch the cooking channel also. I find it is easy for me to teach people new to cooking and love doing so. One of my granddaughter's is a pastry chef. We all enjoy cooking in my family... So lets get cookin!

Home made fav's

Home made fav's
what's in the oven!

About Me

My photo
I am looking to gather a group that can work together, prosper, and spread the Good news as a team..No Experience Required